Read this tutorial and learn how to earn money online for free. Plus, you can have your own two free websites. Click here now if you want to know how people make money online!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Recommended: clicksia and Incentria

If you want to earn money without referrals, try clicksia and incentria. They are sisters site so they are almost the same.
These are PTS and PTC site. Paid to click and paid to sign up. The reasons that I recommend are the following:

1. Low minimum payout $1. You can receive it after about 3-5 days.
2. You can earn $2 in one week.
3. It is easy.

Unlike PTC, you do not have to click everyday to earn a dollar. All you have to do is complete offers. Offers are tasks posted by members which will give you $.1 (that's 10 cents). Most task will tell you to register in their PTC site and click for 4 days straight. Some will only require you to sign up, this is where I get most of my money. I earned $10 from these sites WITHOUT REFERRALS. I am too lazy to recruit referrals.  Even if you have referrals you will only earn 10% from the task they accomplished. In Incentria, I earned $3 after 2 weeks just by registering to sites and clicking for 4 days.

However, their PTC is so cheap, they offer about 7 ads worth $.001. That is why its better to do some tasks. What I sometimes do to earn money is to register to an offered site for four days then I will delete the said account after 4 days and register again if there is a new advertiser. Sometimes, I stick to the site and continue to click there.


The best part of earning money in clicksia and incentria is that there are offers that will only require you to register. Unlike other PTS sites, only clicksia and incentria has a dispute option. If the advertiser denied your task, you can dispute it for two days.

So, make an account now and see how it works. I do not have any referral links, even if i have you might just delete me as your referrer so go to google and search for them. If you want to ask questions feel free to ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment