Read this tutorial and learn how to earn money online for free. Plus, you can have your own two free websites. Click here now if you want to know how people make money online!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

CashnHits and Cashstream paying and recommended site



I want to make money like you and I have been testing different sites to see which site will give me money. I joined cashnhits and cashstream last December 2011. At first I doubted continuing my membership because the ads ranges from $.00035 to $.007  for free members. Despite that, I gave it a chance and I am happy to report that they really pay their members. I was surprised that I am earning fast, the autosurf, paid to likes and PTCs when combined together can give me $.04 a day.

Why join Cashnhits and Cashstream?
First, both of them are owned by the same owner so they are almost the same. Each ad in this site does not give much money but once you clicked them all you can earn as much as $.04 each day as a standard member and without referral.

For Cashnhits you can earn money in three ways:
a. PTC- Cashnhits shows about 10 ads or more. Usually I earn about $.015 each day from these ads. It is not much but you can still increase this value.
b. PTS- paid to sign up will give you $.01 to $.5 depending in the task that they are offering. I am doubtful about their PTS because there is no dispute button unlike clicksia and incentria. However, I tried 9 PTS worth $.05 and I am happy to inform you that I was paid.
c. Autosurf- You can be paid just by opening a window for youtube. This is an easy way to earn money and you can earn about $.02 depending on the availability of ads. What is interesting about autosurf is that you do not have to click anything or to view the window, just let it run and you will get paid.

Cashstream is the same except that it does not have autosurf. Now, for you to earn more you can either go for premium or refer more members under your link.
In these sites no need to invest, post payment proofs to get paid.

By the way, the cashout amount is from $.6 to $2 (cashout ceiling will increase until it reaches $2). If you have any questions feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment