Read this tutorial and learn how to earn money online for free. Plus, you can have your own two free websites. Click here now if you want to know how people make money online!

Monday, February 27, 2012

PTC that needs INVESTMENTS?

PTC for beginners part 8

I registered in a site and it gives huge cost per click which range from $.01-$.1. Then when I reached the minimum, I was told that I need to invest before I can withdraw. What does that mean? What is investment in PTC sites? I encountered the term investment in washington bux which offers $.1 per ad. I though it was a good deal to enter  this site. They offer 10 ads cost $.1 each day and the minimum cash out is $15. When I reached the amount, they told me that I have to invest.

Investment in PTC sites requires you to buy their product before you can withdraw your money. It is not a scam but a wierd scheme for them to earn money. It is like this, once reached let us say $15 you need to buy an advertisement package worth $15 to withdraw your $15. It's you loss if you cannot invest that amount.

For me, the investment scheme is devious. It is like you are just getting back what you gave. Your reward for clicking ads is free advertisement. You will give the money and you will just get it back. You did not earn any money at all, your money will not grow. Say you invested $100, then you will only get $100 from the site. Its like you deposited your money without interest. The only price you will get is free advertisement.

However, its not totally a bad thing if you have a site that needs to be promoted. For example, you upgraded your cashnhits account and you have a $.50 ptp. It means that you will earn $.5 for every 1000 unique views to your link. You can use the money to promote your link and earn $.50 or $.1 for incentria and clciksia. But if you have no link to promote.

Better stay away from sites that offer investments. It will just be a waste of time and effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment